From the manufacturer's website:
Dynarex® Sensi-Wrap Self-Adherent Bandage Rolls are lightweight, porous and absorbent. Its crepe-like texture makes it ideal for those difficult-to-bandage areas. It's also easy to tear, so you'll use only the amount you need.
- A lightweight compression bandage ideal for treatment of sprains and a variety of other injuries
- Great for relief bandaging of joints and other difficult-to-wrap areas
- No clips or fasteners needed – self-adherent wrap sticks to itself, not to other materials or skin
- Easily torn without scissors
- Will not slip – layers “bond” together for the strongest holding power
- Individually poly bagged
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.