From the manufacturer's website:
Our original and best-selling product, the Fleet® Enema is a saline laxative that provides reliable relief from occasional constipation without pain or spasm.
You may be constipated if you have three or fewer bowel movements in a week, and your stools are hard, dry and difficult to pass. Fleet® Saline Enema works by increasing water in the intestine to soften the stool to help produce a bowel movement. It is ideal for bowel cleansing before undergoing a rectal examination.
- With Gentle Glide Tip
- 25% more lubrication for maximum comfort and ease of use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: For rectal use only.
Using more than one enema in 24 hours can be harmful. Do not use without asking a doctor:
- For more than 3 days
- If you have kidney disease
- If you have heart problems
- If you are dehydrated
- When abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present
Ask a doctor before using this product if you:
- Are 55 years old or older
- Are on a sodium-restricted diet
- Have a sudden change in bowel habits lasting more than 2 weeks
- Already used a laxative for more than 1 week
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have
- Rectal bleeding
- No bowel movement or no liquid comes out of the rectum after 30 minutes
- Symptoms of dehydration (feeling thirsty, dizziness, vomiting, urinating less often than normal)
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Monobasic Sodium Phosphate Monohydrate 19 g
- Dibasic Sodium Phosphate Heptahydrate 7 g
Recommended use: See attached photo.