From the manufacturer's website:
Most allergy pills don't finish the job because they don't relieve nasal congestion. Flonase relieves the worst allergy symptoms, including nasal congestion, plus sneezing, itchy, watery eyes, and runny nose.
- More complete allergy symptom relief
- Nasal congestion
- Runny nose
- Stuffy nose
- Itchy nose
- Watery eyes
Warning: Do not use if plastic seal is broken or damaged. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Fluticasone propionate 50 mcg (glucocorticoid)
Children 4 to 11 Years of Age:
- An adult should supervise use
- Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily
- he growth rate of some children may be slower while using this product. Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief.
- Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older:
- Week 1—use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily
- Week 2 through 6 months—use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms.
- After 6 months of daily use—ask your doctor if you can keep using.