From the manufacturer's website:
Most allergy pills don't finish the job because they don't relieve nasal congestion. Flonase Sensimist relieves the worst allergy symptoms, including nasal congestion—all in a gentle mist you will barely feel. That's more complete allergy relief.†
- Helps block 6 allergic substances, not just 1*
- Next generation delivery system with unique MistPro technology
- Virtually drip free & scent free
- 40% more powerful than a leading non-drowsy allergy pill*
Flonase Sensimist also relieves:
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose
- Itchy Nose
- Itchy Eyes
- Watery Eyes
Warning: Do not use if the container or any part of the plastic dispenser, including the dispenser bottom, is damaged or broken. Keep out of reach of children. Only for use in the nose, do not spray into eyes.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Fluticase furoate 27.5 mcg (glucocorticoid)
Children 2 to 11 Years of Age:
- An adult should supervise use.
- Use 1 spray in each nostril once daily. (Do not add additional dosing)
- Children should use for the shortest amount of time necessary to achieve symptom relief. Talk to your child’s doctor if your child needs to use the spray for longer than 2 months a year.
Adults and Children 12 Years of Age and Older:
- Week 1—use 2 sprays in each nostril once daily.
- Week 2 through 6 months—use 1 or 2 sprays in each nostril once daily, as needed to treat your symptoms.
- After 6 months of daily use—ask your doctor if you can keep using.