From the manufactures website:
Compare to the active ingredient in Bayer® Aspirin 325 mg, GoodSense® Coated Aspirin Tablets is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug that temporarily relieves pain.
GoodSense® Coated Aspirin Tablets contains 325 mg of aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug that temporarily relieves headache, muscle pain, toothache, menstrual pain, the pain and fever of colds, and the minor pain of arthritis.
Each Serving Size of 4 Tablets contain:
- Active ingredient: Aspirin Pain Reliever and Fever Reducer (NSAID) 325mg's active ingredient is 325 mg of Aspirin. Compare to the active ingredient of Bayer Aspirin.
- Use: Aspirin 325 mg Regular Strength Coated Tablets is safe pain relief. It may be used as a pain reliever/fever reducer for adults and children 12 years and over.
- Safe Pain Relief plus lifesaving benefits, Talk to your doctor or other healthcare provider before using this product for your heart.
- Acute pain: Acute pain, for the most part, results from disease, inflammation or injury to tissues. This type of pain generally comes on suddenly, for example, after trauma, injury, or surgery.
- Other forms of pain relief: Exercise may help with pain as it keeps a person more active and releases endorphins.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Drink a full glass of water with each dose.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 or 2 tablets every 4 hours or 3 tablets every 6 hours, not to exceed 12 tablets in 24 hours.
- Children under 12 years: consult a doctor.