From the manufacturer's website:
Get relief from pain and itching associated with poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac with this medicated calamine lotion from GoodSense. With calamine and pramoxine HCI, this external analgesic protects skin and helps dry the oozing and weeping of poisons from ivy, oak and sumac.
- Compare to the active ingredients of Caladryl Lotion
- 6 fluid ounce bottle
- Active ingredients: 8% calamine, 1% pramoxine HCI
- Usage: For the temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak and poison sumac
- Recommended ages: 2 years and older
- Dosage: Do not apply to affected area more than 3-4 times a day
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.