From the manufacturer's website:
Epsom Salt is a trusted remedy that is useful every season of the year.
- Relieves occasional constipation
- Soaking aid for minor sprains and bruises
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Beat Autumn and Winter Blues:
- Simply dissolve two cups of Epsom Salt in a warm bath for a calm and refreshing soak or to warm and relax your muscles.
A Mineral Spring Spa:
- Springtime is your fresh start to working out, often times leading to overexertion. Just dissolve two cups of Epsom Salt in a warm bath, settle in, and experience the relief and relaxation.
First Aid Summer Salts:
- Mix 1 cup of Epsom Salt in 1 quart of cold water to make a compress. Apply with a washcloth as a wet dressing to relieve mild sunburn, mosquito bites and bee stings.