From the manufacturer's website:
Supports skin elasticity and hydration, healthy hair, and nail strength and thickness*
Vitamin C, zinc, copper, manganese and silica are integral collagen and keratin cofactors, promoting skin elasticity. Optimal levels of these nutrients, as well as folate, have been associated with healthy hair, skin, and nails. PureWay-C®, a rapidly absorbed enhanced retention vitamin C, supports skin resiliency and helps counter the effects of oxidative stress along with sustained-release CoQ10 complex. Niacinamide and zinc promote immune function in the skin. The proanthocyanidins in grape seed extract help to stabilize collagen and elastin by moderating the proteolytic enzymes collagenase and elastase.
Clinical studies indicate that biotin may help reinforce the keratin structure of the nails, promoting strength and thickness. PABA supports the appearance of healthy hair through its effects on melanin metabolism. BioCell Collagen® is a patented, hydrolyzed and denatured low molecular weight collagen, providing a naturally occurring matrix of hyaluronic acid (HA), chondroitin sulfate and amino acids including lysine, proline, and hydroxyproline. These structural components support the elasticity and firmness of the skin. Furthermore, HA attracts water, promoting hydration and moisture retention within the dermal matrix. Case reports have revealed that BioCell Collagen® helped moderate the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes in the skin.*
- Supports healthy hair, skin, and nails*
- May help moderate the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes *
- Made with hypoallergenic ingredients
Warning: Biotin may interfere with certain blood tests. Wait at least 8 hours between biotin consumption and blood testing. Inform your health professional about all biotin-containing supplements you are taking. If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, consult your health professional before use. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings per container: 30
Ingredients (Amount per serving):
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 250 mg 278%
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 20 mg 125%
- Folate (as Metafolin®, L-5-MTHF) (400 mcg L-5-MTHF) (DFE) 667 mcg 167%
- Biotin 6000 mcg 167%
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 30 mg 273%
- Copper (as copper glycinate) 1 mg 111%
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 2 mg 87%
- Silica (from bamboo) 30 mg
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic acid) 150 mg
- BioCell Collagen® hydrolyzed collagen complex (chicken sternal cartilage)(providing (typical): hydrolyzed collagen 60% 300 mg) 500 mg
- Grape (Vitis vinifera) extract (seed) (standardized to contain 92% polyphenols) 140 mg
- CoQ10 (as CoQ10 and as 33% from sustained-release MicroActive® Q10 cyclodextrin complex) 60 mg
Other ingredients: Vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), Potato starch, Ascorbyl palmitate
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with a meal.