From the manufacturer's website:
Halls Relief Cherry Cough Drops contain 5.8 mg of menthol per drop, these cough drops relieve coughs, soothe sore throats and cool nasal passages. These cough suppressant drops come in a tasty, refreshing cherry flavor. Dissolve one drop in your mouth every two hours as needed for symptoms.
- Relieves coughs, soothes sore throats and cools nasal passages
- Use with allergy medication for added relief
- Contains 5.8 mg of menthol per drop to relieve symptoms
- Refreshing and enjoyable cherry flavor
- Slowly dissolve one drop in mouth every two hours as needed for symptoms
- Resealable bag is ideal for stashing in purses, bags or desks for easy access when symptoms hit
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious. Keep out of reach of children. Not intended for children under 5 years of age.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Menthol 5.8mg
Inactive Ingredients: Eucalyptus Oil; FD&C Blue 2; FD&C Red 40; Flavors; Glucose Syrup; Soy Lecithin; Sucralose; Sucrose; Water