From the manufacturer's website:
If your child has a list of cold symptoms – you need a multi-symptom solution. Hyland’s 4 Kids Cold & Cough is the go-to cold product that so many parents have come to depend on. Its formula is designed for kids 2 years old and up. It eases the sneezing, soothes the sore throat, and loosens up the congestion.* If it could talk, it would even read to your child to sleep. We’re working on that.
- Relieves Congestion, Runny Nose, Sore Throat, Sneezing, Cough & Post Nasal Drip
- For Children Ages 2-12 Years
- Safe and Gentle Formula
- All Natural Active Ingredients
- No Artificial Flavors, Dyes, or Parabens
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: As with any drug, ask a doctor before use if pregnant or nursing. Consult a physician if:
▪ Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or worsen
▪ Inflammation, fever or infection develops
▪ Symptoms are accompanied by high fever (101˚F)
▪ Cough tends to recur or is accompanied by high fever, rash or persistent headache.
Keep this and all medications out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, contact a medical professional or a poison control center immediately. Do not use this product for persistent or chronic cough such as asthma, smoking or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive mucus, unless directed by a licensed health care professional.
A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
Sore throat warning: Severe or persistent sore throat or sore throat accompanied by high fever, headache, nausea, and vomiting may be serious. Consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use if imprinted "SEALED FOR YOUR PROTECTION tamper-evident bottle cap band is broken or missing. Store at room temperature. Do not refrigerate. There have been no reports of interactions between this product and ibuprofen or acetaminophen.
Ingredients (Active)/ Purposes:
**“HPUS” indicates the active ingredients are in the official Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.**
- Allium Cepa 6X HPUS - watery runny nose, cold, hacking cough, painful throat
- Hepar Sulph Calc 12X HPUS - cold, sneezing
- Hydrastis 6X HPUS - rattling/tickling cough, sinus congestion, dry/raw/sore throat
- Natrum Muriaticum 6X HPUS - dry cough, sore throat
- Phosphorus 12X HPUS - hoarse/dry cough, nasal congestion, chest congestion
- Pulsatilla 6X HPUS - moist cough, cold, nasal congestion
- Sulphur 12X HPUS - chest congestion, nasal congestion, sneezing
Other Ingredients (Inactive): Citric Acid, Glycerine, Glycyrrhiza Extract, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate.
Shake well before using
• Measure only with the dosing cup provided
• Do not use dosing cup with other products
• On dosing cup, tsp = teaspoon
Children 2 years to under 6 years: 5 mL up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Children 6 years to under 12 years: 10 mL up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)
Adults and children 12 years and over: 15 mL up to 6 times per day (every 4 hours)