From the manufacturer's website:
Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief Caplets are the only over-the-counter brand of anti-diarrheal medicine that combines two powerful medicines to relieve symptoms of diarrhea, as well as gas, cramps, pressure and bloating. Each caplet contains 2 milligrams of loperamide hydrochloride to help relieve diarrhea, and 125 milligrams of simethicone to help other associated symptoms such as gas, bloating and cramps. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand of anti-diarrheal products, the proven formula works with your body to slow down your system and helps restore the natural rhythm of your digestive system. Intended for adults and children ages 12 and older, this multi-symptom diarrhea medicine effective relief and is ideal for use anywhere, both at home or on-the-go.
- Imodium Multi-Symptom Relief is the only product that relieves diarrhea, gas, bloating and cramps
- The proven formula works with your body to slow down your system & restore its rhythm & balance
- Each caplet of diarrhea medicine contains 2 milligrams of loperamide HCl for acute diarrhea relief
- Addition of simethicone helps relieve symptoms associated with gas-related abdominal discomfort
- No other diarrhea medicine brand combines these two powerful ingredients for multi-symptom relief
- Intended for use by adults and children ages 12 and older for relief both at home and on-the-go
Warning: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCI. Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death. Do not use if you have bloody or black stool, if you have difficulty swallowing.. Ask a doctor before use if you have fever, mucus in the stool, a history of liver disease.. When using this product tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms get worse, you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition., you have difficulty swallowing the caplet, diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days. If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.