From the manufactures website:
Infants' Tylenol Oral Suspension provides temporary relief from your child's minor aches and pains due to the common cold, flu, sore throat, headache, toothache. The formula of this liquid medicine also temporarily reduces fever and starts working in as little as 15 minutes. Each 5 milliliter dose contains 160 milligrams of acetaminophen, a known pain reliever and fever reducer. Infants' Tylenol is the #1 pediatrician-recommended brand for teething pain and is gentle on little tummies with a kid-friendly grape flavor. It includes a SimpleMeasure syringe with dosing for children 2 to 3 years of age. For dosing information for children 2 years and under, ask your healthcare professional. Help provide relief for your baby with Tylenol, the #1 pediatrician-recommended brand of pain reliever and fever reducer.
- Relieves minor aches and pains and reduces fever in children
- Contains acetaminophen
- Relieves symptoms of cold, flu, sore throat, headache, and toothache
- Grape flavor
- 1 fl oz ounce bottle
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask a doctor before use if your child has liver disease or if your child is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
When using this product, do not exceed recommended dose (see overdose warning)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222) Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Acetaminophen 160 mg in each 5 mL
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, D&C red no. 33, FD&C blue no. 1, flavors, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
- This product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- Do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- Find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- Push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening
- Flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to correct dose
- Dispense liquid slowly into child's mouth, toward inner cheek
- Repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- Do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- Replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance