From the manufacturer's website:
Nature Made® Fish Oil 1200 Plus Vitamin D 1000 IU help support a healthy heart with heart healthy omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, while also supporting bone, teeth, muscle, and immune health with vitamin D3.
Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Every 2 softgels provide 600 mg of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA and 2000 IU of vitamin D3
Fish Oil should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
- Blood pressure medication
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 2 Softgels Servings per container: 45
Recommended use: Take two softgels daily with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.