From the manufacturer's website:
Adequate calcium, as part of a healthful diet along with physical activity, may help reduce the risk osteoporosis later in life.1 In just one easy to swallow softgel, Nature Made Calcium 600 mg with vitamin D Softgels provides 600 mg of calcium and 400 IU of vitamin D3. Two softgels provide 1200 mg of calcium for those with a higher recommended daily allowance such as adults 50+.
- Adequate calcium is important for teens, young adults and post-menopausal women
- Vitamin D helps improves calcium absorption
- Calcium and vitamin D help build and support strong bones and teeth
Calcium should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research indicate that this mineral should be used with caution when taking certain prescription drugs including: antibiotics, blood pressure medications, osteoporosis medications (Bisphosphonates), and thyroid medication
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1 Softgel Servings per container: 100
Recommended use: Take one softgel one to two times daily, with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.