From the manufacturer's website:
Nature Made Iron provides 65 mg iron to help individuals, lacking in iron, meet their nutrient needs for this essential mineral.
- Helps support adequate iron in the body for overall health.
Nature Made Iron is guaranteed to meet our high quality standards – it is made from carefully selected ingredients under strict manufacturing processes.
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified
- Colors Derived from Natural Sources - No Synthetic Dyes
- No Artificial Flavors
- No Preservatives
- No Yeast, Starch
- Gluten Free
Iron should be used with caution when combined with:
- Current research indicates that iron supplements may interact with certain medications. If you are taking prescription medications, or are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1 Tablet Servings per container: 180
Recommended use: Adults, for iron deficiency, take one tablet daily. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion. Taking with a meal may minimize the possibility of stomach upset. 5% of Americans have inadequate intakes of iron.*