From the manufacturer's website:
Trust your heart health with Nature Made Triple Omega, a balanced formula of the 3 main fatty acids used by the body (omega 3-6-9). Triple Omega provides omega-3s predominantly from fish and flaxseed oil, omega-6 predominantly from safflower oil, and omega-9 predominantly from olive oil. Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA Omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- Every 3 softgels provide 1302 mg of omega-3s, 828 mg omega-6, and 510 mg omega-9
- Omega 3 alpha linolenic acid and omega 6 Linoleic Acid are essential fatty acids that cannot be produced by the body and must be obtained from the diet or supplementation
- Adding omega-9 helps ensure a balanced intake of the three main fatty acids used by the body
Triple Omega should be used with caution when combined with:
- Blood thinning medication (e.g. Warfarin and Coumadin)
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (e.g. ibuprofen and aspirin)
- Blood pressure medication
If you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication, facing surgery, have bleeding problems, or undergoing any other treatment which may affect the ability of blood to clot, consult your physician before taking this product.
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1 Softgel Servings per container: 150
Recommended use: Take 1 softgel 3 times daily with a meal for optimal absorption. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.