From the manufacturer's website:
Vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps support the immune system and helps neutralize free radicals in the body. Additionally, vitamin C is necessary for the body to manufacture collagen, which is important for healthy skin. Nature Made Vitamin C 1000 mg is ideal for those looking to supplement their diet, if it is low in fruit and vegetables, to meet daily vitamin C nutrient needs.
- Helps support the immune system
- Supports collagen synthesis
- Aids with the absorption of iron
Vitamin C should be used with caution when combined with:
- Anticoagulant drugs (i.e. Warfarin, Coumadin)
- Statin medications (Cholesterol Lowering Drugs)
Given that no two people are alike, if you are taking any medications you should be aware that potential drug-nutrient interactions may occur and are encouraged to consult a health care professional before using this product. Combining certain prescription drugs and dietary supplements can lead to undesirable effects such as:
- Diminished drug effectiveness
- Reduced supplement effectiveness
- Impaired drug and/or supplement absorption
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1 Tablet Servings per container: 100
Recommended use: Take one tablet daily, with a meal. For easier swallowing, take with water before and during ingestion.