From the manufacturer's website:
Neosporin Original Ointment provides long-lasting infection protection and minimizes the appearance of scars. Made with bacitracin zinc, this first aid antibiotic ointment helps prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. From the number-one doctor-recommended brand, this antibiotic ointment contains a unique Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal. To treat minor wounds, simply apply a small amount of the 24-hour infection protection antibiotic ointment and scar minimizer on the affected area one to three times daily and enjoy healthy healing with less visible scars.
- 0.5-oz of Neosporin Original Topical Antibiotic Ointment for minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- Provides long-lasting infection protection for 24-hours
- Nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars
- Made with infection-fighting ingredients neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B
- Contains Heliderm Technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin
- First-aid ointment designed for use on minor wounds, including cuts, scrapes and burns
- Results in healthier looking skin after use
- To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid ointment to the wound one to three times daily
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.