From the manufacturer's website:
The ultimate solution when you need a flexible seal that protects cuts and scrapes, wounds, calluses, and dry, cracked skin. It dries rapidly to form a tough waterproof protective cover and kills 99.9% of germs to help prevent skin infection.
- Kills 99.9% of germs to help prevent infection*
- Protects cuts and scrapes
- Helps prevent and protect blisters
- Helps prevent the formation of calluses
- Covers painful hangnails and chapped and cracked fingertips
- Excellent for doctors, nurses, EMS, fire & police, fishing, forestry, construction, and maintenance.
Warning: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use:
- In the eyes
- Over large areas of the body
- Longer than one week unless directed by a doctor
- On infected areas or wounds that are draining
- With other first-aid products such as lotions and creams
- Over sutures
- On mucous membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Deep puncture wounds
- Deep cuts
- Animal bites
- Serious bleeding
- Poor circulation
- Serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- The condition persists or gets worse
- Infection occurs. Signs of an infection can include increasing redness, swelling, pain, drainage, and warmth around the wound.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or call a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Benzethonium Chloride 0.2%
Inactive Ingredients: Amyl acetate, camphor, ethyl acetate, ethyl alcohol, n-butyl acetate, nitrocellulose