From the manufacturer's website:
Keep it together with the Nexcare™ Steri Strip™ Wound Closure, the #1 adhesive skin closure used in US hospitals. This low profile skin strip is used on minor wounds–and after suture or staple removal–for improved cosmetic results compared to sutures, staples or skin adhesives. The ventilated construction lets your skin breathe, while a stay put adhesive offers a reliable hold to help keep light wounds under wraps. When it comes to treating a minor wound, trust the closure the professionals do–the Nexcare™ Steri Strip™ Wound Closure.
- Secures, closes and supports small cuts and wounds
- Breathable design provides ventilated comfort
- Leaves minimal residue on skin when removed
- Hypoallergenic strips are easy on skin
- Holds firmly in place
- Made in the USA
- Not made with natural rubber latex
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.