From the manufacturer's website:
Restore, repair and replenish with O'Keeffe's Working Hands. This ultra-hard working cream is America's best-selling product for extremely dry, cracked hands. O'Keefe Working Hands hand cream is packed with heavy-duty moisturizers that instantly nourish dry, chapped skin on contact. The rich emollients form a protective layer on the skin's surface that boosts moisture levels while safeguarding against subsequent moisture loss, so hands stay soft and comfortable. Within just a few days, skin is visible healthier and more supple. The dry hand relief cream is safe for all skin types, as well as for those with diabetes. Each jar contains 2.7 oz.
- O'Keeffe's Working Hands hand cream is a concentrated hand cream that heals, relieves and repairs extremely dry, cracked hands
- Creates a protective layer on the skin's surface that instantly boosts moisture levels and helps prevent further moisture loss
- Make a difference you will feel within days
- For best results apply after hand washing, after bathing and at bedtime, as these are the most effective times for moisturizing extremely dry skin
- Safe for people with diabetes
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.