From the manufacturer's website:
Viracid includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide support for immune challenges.*• Provides Support for Immune Challenges*
• Supports Immune Function*
• Maintains Healthy Inflammatory Balance*
The dynamic nature of the immune system means that all factors that affect health need to be addressed in order for it to function at peak performance. While vitamin deficiencies can compromise the immune system, consuming immune-supporting nutrients and botanicals can help strengthen the body’s immune response.
Warning: Do not consume this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your physician for further information. As with all dietary supplements, some individuals may not tolerate or may be allergic to the ingredients used. Please read the ingredient panel carefully prior to ingestion. Cease taking this product and consult your physician if you have negative reactions upon ingestion. Keep container tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Keep out of reach of children. This product was sealed for your protection. Do not use if outer logoed neck seal or inner-seal is missing or damaged.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules Servings Per Container: 30
Ingredients (Amount Per Serving):
- Vitamin A (from 15,000 IU as Palmitate) 4500 mcg
- Vitamin A (from Natural Beta Carotene)
- Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid USP, Acerola Fruit) 300 mg
- Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin) 2.5 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate USP) 10 mg
- Zinc (as TRAACS® Zinc Bisglycinat Chelate) 4 mg
- Astragalus membranaceus root extract 250 mg
- European Elder (Sambucus nigra) Berry Extract (Standardized to contain 13% Anthocyanins) 250 mg
- Andrographics paniculata Leaf Extract (Standardized to contain 30% Andrographolides) 200 mg
- Echinacea purpurea extract (flowering aerial parts) (standardized to contain 4% phenols) 100 mg
- L-Lysine Hydrochloride USP 100 mg
- Acerola Fruit (Standardized to contain 17% Vitamin C) 25 mg