From the manufacturer's website:
Concentrated omega-3s plus condition-specific nutrients for advanced support for cellular stress and a healthy response to inflammation*
ProOmega CRP combines ultra-concentrated EPA and DHA with Longvida® Optimized Curcumin, and reduced L-glutathione to modulate the risk of systemic metabolic stress by addressing oxidative stress and promoting a healthy response to inflammation.* Together, these nutrients work synergistically to help neutralize free radicals, maintain healthy antioxidant status, and positively influence a variety of cell signal pathways.*
• Synergistic formulation modulates systemic metabolic stress throughout the body*
• Promotes cellular recovery by helping to neutralize free radicals and address oxidative stress*
• Supports metabolic health by influencing signaling of inflammatory and oxidative cellular pathways*
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or lactating, are allergic to iodine, use anticoagulants or vasodilators (e.g., nitroglycerin), or anticipate major surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 3 Softgels Servings per container: 30
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients (Amount per serving):
- Calories 40
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Longvida® Optimized Curcumin Extract(Curcumin longa root) 600 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 630 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 885 mg
- Reduced L-Glutathione 225 mg
- Total Omega-3s 1800 mg
- Other Omega-3s 285 mg
Other ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), anchovies, sardines, soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob color, natural lemon flavor), beeswax, stearic acid, soy lecithin, maltodextrin, d-alpha tocopherol, rosemary extract (a natural preservative)
Recommended Use: Take 3 softgels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.