From the manufacturer's website:
ProOmega® CRP offers a powerful combination of concentrated omega-3 fish oil, plus optimized curcumin and the potent antioxidants L-Glutathione and N-Acetylcysteine (NAC) to achieve complete functional support for long-term health.* ProOmega CRP achieves broad-based cellular, metabolic, and cardiovascular benefits by managing excessive cell signaling activity at central control points, while also limiting oxidative stress.* No other product offers the same breadth of synergistic support.*
- Promotes cellular recovery by reducing oxidative stress*
- Promotes healthy metabolic balance*
- Supports healthy immunity*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Highly bioavailable ingredients
- Solvent free and piperine free
Warning: Consult with your physician before using this product if you are pregnant or lactating, are allergic to iodine, use anticoagulants or vasodilators (e.g., nitroglycerin), or anticipate major surgery. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 3 Softgels Servings per container: 30
No gluten, milk derivatives, or artificial colors or flavors.
Ingredients (Amount per serving):
- Calories 30
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 3 g
- Cholesterol 5 mg
- Longvida® Optimized Curcumin Extract(Curcumin longa root) 600 mg
- N-Acetyl-L-cysteine 300 mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) 525 mg
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) 735 mg
- Reduced L-Glutathione 225 mg
- Total Omega-3s 1500 mg
- Other Omega-3s 240 mg
Other ingredients: purified deep sea fish oil (from anchovies and sardines), anchovies, sardines, soft gel capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water, carob color, natural lemon flavor), glycerin, carob color, natural lemon flavor, soy lecithin, rosemary extract (a natural preservative), stearic acid, d-alpha tocopherol, beeswax
Recommended Use: Take 3 softgels daily, with food, or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.