From the manufacturer's website:
A soothing blend of honey, Echinacea and lemon balm.
Soothe your coughs and relieve your mild sore throats using Ricola Honey Lemon with Echinacea. Its pleasing taste comes from real golden honey with refreshing herbal lemon balm. Plus, we add Echinacea extracts along with our famous Swiss mountain herbs. Making it one flavorful drop of goodness.
- cough due to a cold or inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and pain due to sore throat or sore mouth
- 10 Different Swiss Herbs
- Vegetarian Friendly Ingredients
- Natural Coloring and Flavors Only
- All Ricola products are lactose and nut free.
- Vitamin C
- Real Honey
Warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These may be serious. Do not use in children under 6 years of age unless directed by a doctor. Keep out of reach of children.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- cough persists for more than 1 week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Menthol 3.5mg
Inactive Ingredients: ascorbic acid (vitamin C), citric acid, extracts of echinacea and a Ricola herb mixture (elder, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme, wild thyme), honey, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavors, starch syrup, sugar