From the manufacturer's website:
We all want our little ones to feel better when they have a cough or cold, but many parents are concerned about using medicines with harsh chemicals. Traditional over-the-counter cough medicines use chemicals to mask symptoms. Similasan works differently, by using natural active ingredients to stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause so your little one can feel better without harsh chemicals. Added immunity support boosts their natural defenses.
- For ages 2+
- Natural grape flavor
- No known side-effects and can be used alongside traditional medicines
- Free of dyes, artificial flavoring & gluten
- Echinacea + Zinc for immune support
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Warning: If pregnant, trying to get pregnant or breast feeding: ask a health care provider. Keep out of reach of children. According to homeopathic principals, symptoms may worsen before they get better. Not intended for children under two. Do not exceed recommended amount of dosage.
Ingredients (Active)/ Purposes:
- Belladonna 6x - sore throat, cough, mucus
- Drosera (sundew) 4x - spasmodic/ hacking/ tickling cough
- Echinacea (pale purple coneflower) 6x - immune stimulant
- Laurocerasus (chery laurel) 4x - hacking, dry cough
- Rumex crispus (uellow dock) 4x - hoarse throat, nasal congestion, dry cough worse with cold air.
- Senega officinalis (mountain flax) - nasal congestion, mucus, dry, hacking, tickling cough
- Verbascum thapsus (zinc) 12x - roughness/dryness/soreness in throat, cough
Other ingredients (Inactive): Citric acid, grape flavor, purified water, sorbitol
Recommended Use: For children age 2 and older:
- Children age 2-12 years of age: Take 1/2 teaspoon 3 to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
- For Children 12 years of age and up: Take 1 teaspoon 3 to 6 times daily (every 4 hours)
Replace cap tightly after every use.