From the manufactures website:
Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Reliever Extended Release Caplets temporarily relieve the minor aches and pains of arthritis, including arthritic joint pain. The first layer of the bi-layer design delivers fast-acting medicine for quick relief while the second has an extended release, offering effective pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours. With 650 milligrams of the pain-relieving and fever reducing ingredient acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, joint ache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache. This effective oral pain reliever is gentle on your stomach, but tough on arthritic joint pain and also works as a fever reducer. Made by the #1 doctor recommended OTC brand of pain reliever, it can be used by adults 18 years older and is safe when used as directed.
- Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Caplets with acetaminophen for minor arthritis & joint pain relief
- Provides fast-acting, effective relief of other aches such as backache, headache & menstrual cramps
- Each pain relief tablet contains 650 mg of acetaminophen, an effective pain reliever & fever reducer
- Features extended-release, bi-layer caplet design for powerful relief that lasts for up to 8 hours
- Also works as a fever reducer & helps alleviate pain symptoms related to the common cold
- When used as directed, this oral arthritis pain reliever has an excellent safety profile
- This arthritic joint pain relief medicine can be used by adults 18 years & older
- Get relief from aches & pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended OTC brand of pain reliever
Warning: See attached picture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended use: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water. Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor.