From the manufacturer's website:
Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Daytime Liquid in Warming Honey Lemon flavor provides temporary relief of cold and flu symptoms, including minor aches and pains, sore throat, nasal congestion, chest congestion, cough, and fever. Designed for daytime use, the non-drowsy cold medicine combines acetaminophen, to relieve head and body aches and reduce fever, with a nasal decongestant, an expectorant, and a cough suppressant. The liquid severe cold and flu medicine for adults soothes with a gentle warming sensation and honey lemon flavor.
- 8-fl. oz bottle of Tylenol Cold + Flu Severe Daytime Liquid in Warming Honey Lemon flavor
- Temporarily reduces fever and relieves minor body aches and pains for cold and flu relief
- This cold and flu medicine contains 325 milligrams of acetaminophen per 15-milliliter dose
- Formulated with a nasal decongestant, expectorant and cough suppressant to help relieve congestion
- Severe cold and flu medicine is made with a powerful, non-drowsy formula suitable for daytime use
- Helps loosen phlegm & aids in the thinning of bronchial secretions so coughs can be more productive
- Soothes with a gentle warming sensation and honey lemon flavor
- Experience temporary relief of pain, cough, sore throat, fever, and nasal and chest congestion
Warning: See attached picture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/fever reducer)
- Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg (Cough suppressant)
- Guaifenesin 200 mg (Expectorant)
- Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)
Inactive Ingredients: anhydrous citric acid, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C red no. 40, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavors, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
Recommended use: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). mL = milliliter. Use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided every 4 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 150 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.