From the manufactures website:
Tylenol Rapid Release Gels work at the speed of life to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains and reduce fever. Each gelcap features unique laser-drilled holes that work to release medicine fast and contains 500 mg of acetaminophen for effective, extra strength pain relief. Tylenol Rapid Release Gels can be used to help treat minor aches and pains related to headache, backache, minor arthritis pain, toothaches, pain due to the common cold, premenstrual and menstrual cramps. From the #1 doctor recommended brand of pain reliever, this extra strength pain reliever is suitable for adults and children 12 years of age and older.
- 24-ct. Tylenol Rapid Release Gels with acetaminophen for fast, effective pain relief
- Works at the speed of life to temporarily relieve minor aches and pains and reduce fever
- Each gelcap features unique, laser-drilled holes to quickly release medicine
- Made with extra strength formula with 500 mg of acetaminophen contained in each gelcap
- Can be used to help relieve minor aches and pains due to common pain symptoms including headache, backache, toothache and premenstrual and menstrual cramps
- Also works as a fever reducer and helps alleviate pain symptoms related to the common cold
- This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older
- Get relief from your aches and pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand of pain reliever
Warning: See Picture
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended use: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 gelcaps every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 6 gelcaps in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.