From the manufacture's website:
Tylenol Extra Strength caplets help reduce fever and provide temporary relief of minor aches and pains. From the #1 doctor-recommended brand of pain reliever, each caplet contains 500 mg of acetaminophen for effective, extra strength pain relief. Both a fever reducer and pain reliever, it relieves minor aches and pains due to headache, backache, toothache, minor pain of arthritis, the common cold, and premenstrual and menstrual cramps. When used as directed, it has an excellent safety profile and can be used by adults and children 12 years and older.
- Tylenol Extra Strength Caplets with acetaminophen as pain reliever and fever reducer
- Provides temporary relief of minor aches and pains and helps reduce fever
- Each extra strength caplet contains 500 mg of acetaminophen, an effective pain relief ingredient
- Relieves common pain symptoms including headache, backache and menstrual cramps
- Also works as a fever reducer and helps alleviate pain symptoms related to the common cold
- When used as directed, this pain reliever has an excellent safety profile
- This oral pain reliever can be used by adults and children who are 12 years and older
Warning: See picture
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended use: Do not take more than directed (see overdose warning). Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 2 caplets every 6 hours while symptoms last. Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.