From the manufacturer's website:
Get powerful, multi-symptom cold & flu relief with DayQuil Liquid. Delivers maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold & flu symptoms, among OTC cold & flu medicines. DayQuil offers non-drowsy cold & flu symptom relief, so you can power through the day. Contains acetaminophen.
- Maximum strength cold and flu relief - DayQuil delivers temporary relief to your toughest cold & flu symptoms, such as daytime cough, sore throat, fever, and congestion
- Maximum symptom-fighting ingredients to relieve your worst cold & flu symptoms, among OTC cold & flu medicines
- Dayquil severe non-drowsy daytime relief - Temporarily relieves common cold & flu symptoms, including nasal congestion, cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches & pains, and fever
- Multi-symptom relief with DayQuil Cold & Flu, which contains an expectorant to help loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
- Adults and children over 12 years of age
Warnings: Located in Picture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended use: Take only as directed - see Overdose warning. Use dose cup or tablespoon (TBSP). Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours. Adults & children 12 years & over: 30 mL (2 TBSP) every 4 hours. Children 6 to under 12 years: 15 mL (1 TBSP) every 4 hours. Children 4 to under 6 years: Ask a doctor. Children under 4 years: Do not use.