From the manufacturer's website:
The Nighttime, Sniffling, Sneezing, Coughing, Aching, Stuffy Head, Fever, BEST SLEEP WITH A COLD, Medicine brought to you by VICKS. Turn to the #1 Pharmacist Recommended over-the-counter cold and cough medicine, NyQuil Cold & Flu Nighttime Relief LiquiCaps, to relieve your sneezing, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose, and cough, so you can get the rest you need. Each LiquiCap contains acetaminophen, a pain reliever/fever reducer than can help soothe your sore throat. Adults and children 12 years and over, take 2 LiquiCaps with water every 6 hours. Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours. Take only as directed.
- Powerful Nighttime Relief. NyQuil Cold & Flu Liquicaps temporarily relieves common cold and flu symptoms, including cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation, sore throat, headache, minor aches and pains, fever, runny nose and sneezing
- Relieves your cold symptoms so you can sleep better. NyQuil helps to relieve your cold & flu symptoms, so you can get the rest you need
- #1 Pharmacist recommended over-the-counter cold & cough medicine from Vicks, the world's #1 selling cough & cold brand
- Multi-symptom relief. NyQuil Cold & Flu contains a nasal decongestant for your toughest nasal congestion and sinus pressure
- Contains acetaminophen: A pain reliever/fever reducer than can help soothe your sore throat
Warning: Located in Picture.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Recommended use: Do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours. Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 LiquiCaps with water every 6 hours. Children 4 to under 12 years: Ask a doctor. Children under 4 years: Do not use.