From the manufacturer's website:
- Vinco’s Buffered Vitamin C contains 1,000 mg of Buffered C Ascorbate per tablet
- Vitamin C is an essential water-soluble nutrient which can be well tolerated in the buffered form
- This form of Vitamin C is buffered from acidic to a pH of 6.5 – 6.8, which may be less likely to cause gastric irritation when taken in higher doses
- Contains NO Wheat, Gluten, Corn, Dairy, Soy or Yeast
Warning: Large doses of vitamin C may interfere with tests to determine occult blood in the stool and tests to monitor blood glucose levels in diabetics. While vitamin C has not been proven to cause kidney stones, in some individuals its metabolic pathway produces high amounts of oxalic acid, which could lead to calcium oxalate stones. Therefore, people with a history of gout, kidney stones, or kidney disease should not take more than 500 mg of vitamin C daily without medical supervision.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Serving size: 1 tablet Servings per container: 100
Ingredients (Amount per serving):
- Vitamin C (Buffered Ascorbate) 1000 mg
- Calcium (Ascorbate, Whey) 218 mg
- Lemon Bioflavanoids 55 mg
- Grapefruit Bioflavanoids 55 mg
- Rosa Canina 50 mg