From the manufacturer's website:
Beginning in early menopause, your body needs extra support for energy metabolism, heart health, and bone health. Wellness Essentials Women's Prime is formulated to target your unique nutritional needs to help you stay active and vital and maintain overall health.*
Each once-daily packet provides:
- Multifaceted health support: PhytoMulti® is the “smart multi” with essential nutrients and a proprietary blend of 13 concentrated extracts and phytonutrients to help support cellular health.*
- Bone density support: Bone Builder® with Magnesium goes beyond calcium with purity-tested MCHC—a complex crystalline compound composed primarily of calcium, phosphorus, trace minerals, and bone growth factors to help maintain healthy bone density.*
- Bone remodeling support: Ostera®, in combination with a healthy diet and exercise, has been clinically shown to beneficially influence key markers of bone remodeling more than diet and exercise alone.*
- Heart health, mood, and overall health support: OmegaGenics® EPA-DHA 500 is a quality-guaranteed omega-3 fatty acid formula manufactured and third-party tested to ensure greater purity.*
Warning: Excess vitamin A may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 3,000 mcg of preformed vitamin A (retinyl acetate) per day unless instructed to do so by a healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner if taking other nutritional supplements or medications. Keep out of the reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases.
Serving Size: 1 packet Servings per Container: 30
Each packet contains: 1 PhytoMulti tablet (green), 2 OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500 softgels (golden yellow), 2 Ostera tablets (yellow), and 2 Cal Apatite Bone Builder with Magnesium tablets (off-white).
- Vitamin A (from mixed carotenoids and retinyl acetate) 1,500 mcg
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid and ascorbyl palmitate) 60 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 47.5 mcg (1,900 IU)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 33.5 mg
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione USP) 1,060 mcg
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate) 12.5 mg
- Riboflavin 7.5 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide and niacin) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 12.5 mg
- Folate (as calcium L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate)† 665 mcg DFE
- Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 100 mcg
- Biotin 250 mcg 833%
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate) 37.5 mg
- Choline 12.5 mg
- Calcium (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 410 mg
- Phosphorus (as microcrystalline hydroxyapatite concentrate and dicalcium phosphate) 230 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide) 75 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, magnesium aspartate, and magnesium bis-glycinate) 220 mg
- Zinc (as zinc citrate) 7.5 mg
- Selenium (as selenium aspartate) 50 mcg
- Copper (as copper citrate) 0.5 mg
- Manganese (as manganese citrate) 0.25 mg
- Chromium (as chromium polynicotinate) 100 mcg
- Molybdenum (as molybdenum aspartate complex) 25 mcg
- Marine Lipid Concentrate 2 g **
- EPA (Eicosapentaenoic acid) 600 mg **
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 400 mg **
- Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) 1 g **
- Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids Complex (from hops extract, Humulus lupulus L.) 740 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoid complex [standardized to 45% hesperidin]
- green coffee bean extract [standardized to 45% chlorogenic acid]
- pomegranate whole fruit extract [standardized to 21.6 mg gallic acid equivalents (GAE)]
- grape seed extract [standardized to 90% polyphenols]
- blueberry (Vaccinium spp.) fruit extract [standardized to 20% total polyphenols and 15% anthocyanins]
- green tea leaf extract [standardized to 60% catechins and 40% EGCG]
- bitter melon fruit extract
- prune skin extract [standardized to 50% polyphenols]
- watercress aerial parts 4:1 extract, Chinese cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) bark powder
- |Indian gum Arabic tree bark and heartwood extract [standardized to 6% catechins]
- rosemary extract [standardized to 7.6% min sum of carnosol+carnosic acid]
- artichoke leaf extract [containing cynarin and chlorogenic acid] 200 mg **
- Berberine HCl (from Phellodendron amurense bark extract) 180 mg **
- Myo-Inositol 12.5 mg **
- Resveratrol (from Polygonum cuspidatum root extract) 5 mg **
- Lycopene 3 mg **
- Lutein 3 mg **
- Zeaxanthin 1 mg **
- PhytoMulti: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating [hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, hydroxypropylcellulose, and sodium copper chlorophyllin (color)].
- OmegaGenics EPA-DHA 500: Marine lipid concentrate [fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel) oil], softgel shell (gelatin, glycerin, water), contains 2 percent or less of natural lemon flavor, mixed tocopherols (antioxidant), rosemary extract, and ascorbyl palmitate (antioxidant). Contains: Fish (anchovy, sardine, and mackerel)
- Ostera: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable), croscarmellose sodium, calcium silicate, silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
- Bone Builder with Magnesium: Microcrystalline cellulose, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid (vegetable), silica, and coating (hypromellose, medium-chain triglycerides, and hydroxypropylcellulose).
This product is gluten-free.
Recommended use: Take one packet daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Please note: discounts do not apply to Metagenics products.