From the manufacturer's website:
Soothe your little one's throat with our cough syrup made from a special blend of dark honeys.
When moms were looking for an alternative, Zarbee's found a way to soothe throats with antioxidant-rich dark honeys. Pediatrician developed and now the #1 pediatrician recommended cough syrup brand for children 10 years and under. It's safe and effective – and tastes great, too.
Warning: This product contains honey and as such it should not be used by children under 12 months of age. Please consult your physician immediately for a worsening condition. Keep out of reach of children.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Ingredients (Amount per serving):
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 34 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate) 1.7 mg
- Proprietary Blend of Dark Honey 6 g
- Grapefruit Seed Extract 38 mg
Other ingredients: Water, natural flavor, citric acid
Recommended Use: Shake well before using. Take every 4 hours or as directed by a physician. Use product within 90 days of opening.
- Under 12 months of age: Do not use
- Children 1-3 years of age: 1 teaspoon
- Children 4-12 years of age: 2 teaspoons