From the manufacturer's website:
Get relief from your worst symptoms, so you can get back to the things you love.
Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itching of the nose or throat
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients, or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When using this product:
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- Cetirizine HCl 10 mg (in each capsule)
Other ingredients (Inactive): Gelatin, glycerin, mannitol, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol 400, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbitan, sorbitol
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Adults and children 6 years and over: One 10 mg capsule once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.
- Adults 65 years and over: Ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease: Ask a doctor.